When driving around Tamala
Remember: Shark Bay is in a remote part of Australia
- Vehicles belong on main tracks only. Driving in the bush destroys vegetation and animals homes.
- Respect our efforts to rehabilitate disused tracks and degraded sites that have been closed.
- Many tracks on the station are 4WD only. If you reduce your tyre pressure when driving in sandy conditions your are less likely to get bogged and you will limit damage to the tracks and the environment.
- Some tracks are narrow and winding. Drive slowly and be alert for other motorists, wildlife and stock.
On the Station
- Leave all gates as you find them.
- Please don’t disturb stock or interfere with watering points or station equipment.
- Firearms are not permitted.
The should i write my blog posts on paper first rise in global temperatures is concerning